Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome to Pleather and Polish!

Hello, beautiful people!

My name is Samantha, and I'm the fashion and beauty fanatic behind this new blog. My goal is to provide my fearless and edgy outlook on style. I'll show you my favorite trends and how to wear them as well as some outfits and looks of the day. When it comes to makeup and beauty products, I'll steer you towards the good and push you away from the bad and the ugly. And I promise to do so with a sense of humor and a sincere desire to consider your requests for new content!

Look for new posts coming soon, and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments below!

And don't forget to link your blogs so I can visit you back.

xx Samantha






No comments:

Post a Comment