Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chilly Day Chic

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 
 
Today was the first cool day we've had in a long time. It's finally starting to feel like fall, and of course that means longer sleeves and more layers. I pulled out the top that goes with the skirt from this post, grabbed my leggings and combat boots, and I headed out to get a wireless router and HDMI cables...my house now has Wi-Fi for the first time. It may seem silly to some, but it feels so sci-fi when you've never had this kind of technology before.
 
My brother and I also bought two new video games - Croc 2 for the PlayStation, which is the sequel to Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, which we loved as kids; and Pokémon Coliseum for the Nintendo Gamecube. It's been an electronics kind of day.
 
And this is what I wore. I can't go anywhere in sweatpants and I'm okay with that.
 
 
(Click to enlarge)
Top (part of a set) - Forever 21
T-shirt - Wet Seal (no longer available)
Skirt - Forever 21 (no longer available)
Leggings - Target
Boots - Target (no longer available)
Earrings - eBay (vintage)
Rings - Forever 21
 
 
The eyeliner is Wet n Wild Mega Liner in Turquoise.
 
 

Have you been able to pull out any of your leggings, sweaters, or other warmer clothes yet? What are your staples? Leave your answers in the comments below!
 
And stay tuned for more, including the next Closet Costume Challenge post.
 
xx Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment